Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When i want to forward an e-mail to someone on my address…

Customer Question
When i want to forward...
When i want to forward an e-mail to someone on my address book , I press forward and the address book no longer shows up on the left side---how cAN i GET IT BACK?? I have no idea what I hit to make it disapear. It has worked fine for years. This is Thunderbird e-mail program.The addrress book is still there when called up, but not there when forward is pressed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/27/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.