Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e-mail address is I have been unable to access my e-mails…

Customer Question
My e-mail address is***@******.*** I have...
My e-mail address is***@******.***
I have been unable to access my e-mails since September 2015. It is frustrating.
It is now coming up as a Business account and I do not have a business.
I am asked for my e-mail address and password ***** it will not accept. I cannot send or receive because it will not let me in.
It keeps also asking for my Product Key and it will not accept it either.
I hope you can help me
Carole Robinson
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/27/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

I am in the u.k. I have noted that you are only accepting U.S. telephone numbers

I have long distance my self.

WE can work on your problem here as well.

I cannot agree to paying £26/month. I thought this may have been a one-off payment. I am a pensioner

I'm not sure about what plan you are on, would you like me to send this to customer service?

I'm not on a plan. I was asked to pay £26 for this service and I don't wish to pay a further £26 per month.

I am not sure what your service plan is. I'll send you to customer service.