Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Dear Gmail. My user name is ********. My cell phone is

Customer Question

Dear Gmail.
My user name is ********. My cell phone is ******. I have had a Gmail account for a long time. Today apparently someone tried to use my account and you blocked my account. I am happy that you did that but how do I get my gmail account to open? I have tried everything suggested online. I have changed my password. I need to be able to use my account. What do I need to do to use my account? I have tried all of the suggestions. The following appears when I try to use my account. You must log on using your web browser. https://support.google.com/mail/accounts/answer/78754 (failure). I logged on to my account on the web browser but that is not where all my information is. I have been trying since 8 am eastern time with no luck.
My email address is (*******@gmail.comm
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. Can you please give me a few more details regarding your isssue?