Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I click on my email, it won't open. Help

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/27/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

May I ask whether or not you still need help with this problem?
Thank you,
Jason