Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do you set a new password in outlook express

Customer Question

how do you set a new password ***** outlook express
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Ma'am outlook express is a email client to use your email service like Hotmail,yahoo etc.please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason