Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have moved my office email to my gmail account. Problem is…

Customer Question
I have moved my office...
I have moved my office email to my gmail account. Problem is none of my contacts moved nor my file folders in my email program. Can you please advise me how to do that?
Thank you,
Debbie Holesko
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/27/2016
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

What email program are you using? Do you have your office email and gmail setup in this program?

Orginal email thru Network Solutions.
Gmail thru Google.

Do you have access to your office email still?

Easiest way would be setting up both emails in Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird..etc. Then exporting from 1 email and importing to the other.

Dont have time now.

ok let me know when you want to continue