Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot get online or email address as home address phone…

Customer Question
cannot get online or email...
cannot get online or email address as home address phone number have been canged
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/27/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir just to clarify you cannot reset password ***** your email account to regain access to your emails,Is that the problem ?

Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

It seems like you have opened a new question to reply back to me.Please reply to me in this page only.

Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Do you still need assistance? Please let me know

Thank you