Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a gmail account. My inbox goes blank every few days…

Customer Question
I have a gmail account...
I have a gmail account. My inbox goes blank every few days and I cannot retrieve them. Why is this happening and how can I prevent it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/27/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi Miriam, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I a, very sorry about your issues. Do you also access your email using a computer? Or only with your iPhone?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

both phone and email.

Thank you for writing back. You mentioned "both phone and email". What do you mean by email? Are you referring to accessing your Gmail on your computer as well?

ok....

I am very sorry but unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide chat support like what we are doing now, and remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually fix the problem while you watch. But I can only access remotely a computer.

Do you want this remote access option instead of a phone call?

I access my gmail on phone and computer
are you still there

Thank you for that confirmation. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can check your Gmail there while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

no thanks... can we do it another way

Oh ok sure. We can continue in this chat mode then. Now, let us check your Gmail on the computer (not the phone) since it could have been causing this issue on your phone.

How do you access your Gmail on the computer? Using a web browser like Internet Explorer or Safari? Or using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?