Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

If sending a I message and it does not say delivered. Have I

Customer Question

If sending a I message and it does not say delivered. Have I been blocked?
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

You used to be able to tell by sending an imessage and having it go green and sending as sms, that would be a tell. (if you did this several times over an x amount of time) However they have changed that in ios9, so if you send an imessage and they have you blocked, it'll show up as delivered.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

You can test this theory by sending yourself a text and then blocking your number. Every time you send a text it'll show up as delivered right away.

So to get to the answer, no. I would try later to send a text. You could also call and if it rings once then goes to voicemail that could indicate it's blocked.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience