Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My aol email is showing" The message was not sent because of…

Customer Question
My aol email is...

My aol email is showing " The message was not sent because of an error." yet it goes thru. How do I fix this problem

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Did my response go thru

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/26/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Part of the AOL email server is down right now; a lot of AOL users are having the same issue. It usually takes about 24 hours for AOL for fixing the issue, so please try again later or tomorrow. There is nothing wrong with your computer, so don't worry. Please try again later or tomorrow, and if there is still any issue tomorrow, please get back to me any time.

Also, you can always check AOL mail server status at the websites below any time:

http://downdetector.com/status/aol

https://twitter.com/aolsupporthelp

Do you need anything else for now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please just wait for AOL to fix the issue. Do not try anything on your computer as the issue is with the AOL email server, not with your computer. This issue should be fixed by tomorrow. You should be able to send emails tomorrow, but if there is still issue tomorrow and/or if you have any other computer question / issue, please let me know any time.

Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

The AOL email server is working now, so you should be able to send emails now. Please check, and let me know if there is still any error or message.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.