Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can I have my password changed

Customer Question
can I have my password...
can I have my password *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/26/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

Ma'am what password ***** you trying to change is it for your email account or windows 7 login?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

log in

Just to clarify do you mean windows 7 login ?

I had a problem that was solved last night by one of your techs. I forgot about until today I need to change the password *****
s used to open computer
you sent me a temporary password ***** you could help me with this process

I am confused,i saw the question that another expert solved and i believe it was regarding an email issue my question is this password ***** your xfinity email account?

not my e-mail ! when I open the computer it ask for my password ***** I can open up to my homepage! xfinity told me to contact micro ware to have this done

OK is it a windows 7 or window 8 or windows 10 PC?

If its a windows 8 or windows 10 PC are you using a online login account which is like a email address or local account which only have a user name for example John?

another thing I was asked 4x's to put in my payment (visa#) I hope this isn't a reflection of $ 36 x 4! my computer is windows 8 however I'm using windows7 that was the problem the tech fixed for me last night! I don't want nothing to do with windows 8
when I turn on my computer my name peggy appears and below it is where you type in your password

I do not know about the payment for that you need to contact customer care.

OK i believe you are using local account.

Do you have any other user accounts showing in the Login screen.If possible could you please take a picture of the login page and send it to using the paperclip icon in this page.

Ma'am did you see my previous reply if so could you please let me know whether you have any other user accounts showing in the Login screen?

If possible could you please take a picture of the login page and send it to using the paperclip icon in this page.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist