Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I wasn't able to get into my yahoo account. The phone…

Customer Question
I wasn't able to get...
I wasn't able to get into my yahoo account. The phone number you gave me did not work
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/26/2016
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi Walt. My name is*****'ll try to help you get in.

Can you tell me the Yahoo! address in question?

Thanks Walt. Can I have the last 4 digits

or your phone number

that ends in 57 ?

That is an old number and I don't use it anymore. Do not know what it is

OK. Thanks. How long has it been since you used this account?

I use it everyday. I can get in on my phone and tablet but not on my computer since I have to log in there.
Did you send me a message?

No. That was a mistaken notification.

I just want to make sure I have a clear picture of what is going on.

After you log in to your computer, you then go to yahoo.com and can't log in to your mail there ?

asks for password. Then phone number, also secret question which I don't know

Hi. I've been looking for another way to get you back in to your account and haven't been able to find one.

Maybe another expert will have and idea. You'll receive an email notification when one responds.

Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Is this a paid Yahoo account or a free one?

Please let me know

It is a free one

Thanks

you will then have to use this form

Click me to open

Enter it in making sure you use a valid email address that you can be contacted on

Allow up to 48 hours and Yahoo should then send you the instructions on how to regain access to your account

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you