Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got locked out of my gmail account ***** *****
, I…

Customer Question
I got locked out...

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I get this message when i try to log in Account access temporarily disabled because of suspicious activity

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/25/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your Gmail issues while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess