Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not open my Skype account because my pass word no

Customer Question
longer works. I can not get...
I can not open my Skype account because my pass word no longer works.
I can not get a phone number from you to HELP.
I now have 4 Skype accounts, that I don't want.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/25/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
I am the person that will be helping you today.
Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:
- Click the following link: https://login.skype.com/account/password-reset-request
- Fill in your email address and follow the instructions on screen.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again, e
- Jason

Thank you.

May I ask whether or not you still need help with this problem?
Thank you,
Jason