Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Outlook email can't connect to the server

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/24/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the full error code or error message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When was the last time your Gmail was working in Outlook on Windows 8?

Are you currently able to sign in and use your gmail email at the gmail.com website?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. We guarantee our service. Thank you.

It looks like you are away. When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Hi Viet:
With this note I'm responding all your messages and emails about mi issue with My Outlook connection with the server, because my self already solved my problem havin found the solution that at the end was really time consuming, but at the end is resolved. At the same time I want to ask you cancel my original order and payment, because I'm calling to my bank to do so with my Credit Card account canceling any transaction with yours representatives.
I will be very thankful getting that from you. Sincerely.

I'm sorry, it's been a few days; I've been waiting for your reply a few days ago, so I could have fixed this issue for you quickly. Did you have any trouble replying back to me at this web page previously? But I'm glad you got it working now. We are canceling this as you've already resolved the issue yourself. If you have any other computer question / issue, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist