Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have never dun this before so I need help it will not tack…

Customer Question
My name is***** I...
My name is***** I have never dun this before so I need help it will not tack my email or password ***** how can I do this think you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/23/2016
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

What is your email address?

they said it was free it will not tack my email or password I need to do my taxs
I just padded you money whats up with that

You did not reply to my question, what email are you trying to get into?

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.