Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

NEED expert on Outlook 365 to organize it! I want to create

Customer Question
NEED expert on Outlook 365...
NEED expert on Outlook 365 to organize it!
I want to create rules based in categories color that apply to ALL of my inboxes (4 inboxes, 3 of them shared with other people) these are them:
When from my personal inbox I marked an email with LIGHT GREEN (NERY) category “the email will be MOVE” to a folder named: DONE (under my private inbox, I want these emails to show up as read already because they are done and if not I will get confuse to see I have a bunch of emails with out to read, trust me)
Any email marked dark blue Category =Nery to review in ANY of the four inboxes “will COPY “to a folder named “Nery to review” already created in one of these inboxes and I want to add the folder to my outlook favorites, these emails will arrived without read, so I know that I have emails for review in that folder.
Any email inside the “Nery to review” folder marked dark blue Nery to Review’s category AND green DONE category in any order (dark blue and green or green and dark blue and in any inbox) will MOVE to a folder named: Nery to review done inside the folder Nery to reviewand will show as already read for not confusion.
An email mark with yellow category in any inbox will go to will go to a separate folder name “RAW PO FOR ASSESTMENT”
An email (coming showing without read) or going (showing already read) with the words ASKING APPROVAL OR PO FOR INVOICE # ***** the subject will go to a folder name WAITING FOR APPROVAL. In my inbox. The order of this folder will be by date but at the same time I want the subjects to be together, In that way I will know when of the emails send already have an answer and the emails concerning to an invoice will stay together but maintaining the date order in what I received response is crucial no so much the date in what I sent them, but I need them to stay together sent email and answer or answer(s) email. (From the other inboxes im going to receive emails that im going to foqward but I will change the subject to these words, I want then still to get link somehow, not in the same folder but linked)
I have a rule with folder name: “Going to help desk” I want them to show to that folder showing already read.
I want all four inboxes to show this order:
INBOX
Clutter (all will like this to be a subfolder of InboX)
Draft (all will like this to be a subfolder of InboX)
Sent items (all will like this to be a subfolder of InboX)
Deleted Items (all will like this to be a subfolder of InboX)
Outbox (all will like this to be a subfolder of InboX)
Junk E-mail (all will like this to be a subfolder of InboX)
Then it can show the other folders (the ones that work with the rules)
I want to color order the categories in each in box so all of them will look the same
And I want to create a button on my outlook menu bar to run the all the rules at any time, so every email with changed category will go to their place.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
For an expert on Outlook 365
Any email inside the “Nery to review” folder marked dark blue Nery to Review’s category AND green DONE category in any order (dark blue and green or green and dark blue and in any inbox) will MOVE to a folder named: Nery to review done inside the folder Nery to review and will show as already read for not confusion.
INBOX
1/24/2016
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi Daniel,

To configure these automatic inbox rules, please see the following:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Inbox-rules-in-Outlook-Web-App-edea3d17-00c9-434b-b9b7-26ee8d9f5622

Let me know if there is any part of this that you don't understand and I will be happy to assist you further.

Pete.

Pete, Computer Expert