Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my email password and went through the steps to…

Customer Question
I forgot my email password...
I forgot my email password ***** went through the steps to reset it, however I can't sign in with my new password?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/22/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome Karla.

Can you tell me for which email service this is for, and what exactly stops you when you try to go through the password ***** procedure?

Please let me know.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,