Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having trouble getting my aol email. I changed the

Customer Question
I am having trouble getting...
I am having trouble getting my aol email. I changed the password, went to a 2 factor sign in and now I cannot load aol into my email apps.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/22/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email app you are using? and what goes wrong when you try to add your email account to it?

Thank you

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,