Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to log on to microsoft but I could not

Customer Question
remembermy email and password...
I am trying to log on to microsoft but I could not remembermy email and password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/22/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

Sir how did you access this Hotmail account previously is it using Internet explorer or using email clients like Windows live mail,Outlook or Thunderbird?

Are you trying to regain access to your Microsoft email account which is Hotmail,outlook etc or trying to access any device/application using this Microsoft account ?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What do you need to log on Microsoft for?

What is the exact issue you are having with? Please provide more details about the issue.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.