Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Many years ago I had a "Live" email account. When I bought…

Customer Question
Hello. My Name is***** years...
Hello. My Name is***** years ago I had a "Live" email account. When I bought all Apple computers, laptops, and iPhones, I used my***@******.*** email address as my I.D. for my iCloud account. once that account was opened, I closed my "Live" acct. (Dumb) Is there Any way I can re-open my old "*****@******.***" account again?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/22/2016
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the last four digits of your phone number ending in 73

and if you're still able to receive text messages there?