Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get a Microsoft outlook account

Customer Question
how do I get a Microsoft outlook account
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/21/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

You can go to the Outlook website http://www.outlook.com/ then there, click on the option Sign up now at the bottom right, or here is the direct sign up page https://signup.live.com/signup

- If there is any issue, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

By the way, what do need a Microsoft Outlook account for? Is there any issue with your computer?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to continue. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech