Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two emai that is causing me much confusion I need…

Customer Question
I have two emai that...
I have two emai that is causing me much confusion I need c,ose down one completely help me close down *********** and live up running ***********thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/21/2016
Email technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello what exactly are you having trouble with as far as the email? You can disable the one by logging into it, are you able to do this or do you need instructions on how to do that?

I wont let me lopg in because I forgot my password ***** I cant do it vbecause tghey" kedep confusing the two

Give me just a moment please and I will call. Can you elaborate on if you are able to log into the email or not?

just how since i can't sign in
have we lost connection
have we lost connection should I not expect a reply

I am still here but we will have trouble getting rid of the one email if you can't log in..

Have you ever owned the account?

I just attempted to accept the call, but it said that the payment didn't clear yet. I am able to call you once this clears. if it is easier to talk on the phone with you, or I can continue attempting to help here.

I have had customers who attempt to use the phone call feature that have their credit card companies call to verify the purchase. If your card should be working, try checking your cell phone and see if you are getting any calls, it may be your credit card company.

It is still saying the payment did not go through.

"The customer’s payment didn’t clear. Wait and refresh the page to try again."