Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying days to get anew password. You do not…

Customer Question
I have been trying for...
I have been trying for 2 days to get anew password.
You do not accept the old ones
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/21/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What exactly happens when you try to reset your password *****?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

we can
I am on an iPad and Iphone
When I try to reset it always asks for a password ***** when I give one they say there is no record. Why cant u help me to get a password

I'm sorry. I'm an independent computer tech; I am going to help you now.

What is the email address you are having issue with?

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I am on AO

Do you mean AOL? What is your email address?

Did you forget your email password?

My email is fine.what I need is a password. I am using iPad and iPhone. Repeat it is a PASSWORD ***** need. For 2 fays

Do you mean you know your email address, but you do not remember your email password?

You need an email password *****?

NONE. It is the password ***** need to replace

Is the password ***** on the iPad and/or on the iPhone?

There are many types of passwords. Can you please tell me what kind of password ***** is asking for, such as email password, Wi-Fi / wireless password, Apple ID account password, etc.?

And what is your email address? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please only type at the box below on this web page, then click on the Reply button to communicate with me. Thank you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist