Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have made the text very small in new mails and replies by

Customer Question

I have made the text very small in new mails and replies by mistakenly clicking cntl- several times. How can I recover normal sized text?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When viewing an email message or when writing an email message, can you please press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) on the keyboard and check?

- If needed, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) a few times as needed in order to increase the zoom size.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue, or if you need anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to continue. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,