Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help, I cannot access my phone. By accident I must have

Customer Question
Help, I cannot access my...
Help, I cannot access my phone. By accident I must have pressed a reset button. I tried to access my phone with email and password ***** I still cant get in. Please help. Betty Ann ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/21/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi Betty, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am sorry about your issues. What do you mean by "you cannot access your phone"? Are you saying that you are trying to access your email on your phone and you cannot sign in?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

my phóne is in reset mode and I can not do anything with it. They asked for a pass word and email. I put them in and nothing works. Its like it is in lockdown mode as if a stranger had my phone.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you using a computer right now to chat with me? Or using another phone?