Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had my job on but somehow all disapeared .I want to

Customer Question
I had my job on***@******.***...
I had my job on***@******.*** but somehow all disapeared .I want to recover that and get the files back.My active email address is farhang @ ptrdptyltd.com.au.
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/20/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean your email messages in your gmail email account are missing?

Are you currently able to sign in your gmail email address or not? Is there any error or message?

Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 33?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can you please tell me what happens when you sign in your gmail email at the www.gmail.com website? Is there any error or message?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to communicate with me. Thank you.