Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When using a computer at a different location, ( library or…

Customer Question
When using a computer at...
When using a computer at a different location, ( library or a friends house), I would like for yahoomail call me on my cell phone for verification and access to my yahoo mail account. What must I do or redo in order to achieve this task?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/20/2016
Email technician: Cory, Support Technician replied 2 years ago
Cory
Cory, Support Technician

Welcome, I am Cory.

You can setup this feature on your Yahoo account with 2-step verification.

Login to your Yahoo account

Once logged in, please go to the account security settings page. - https://login.yahoo.com/account/security

You will be able to setup phone text notifications when you login.

If you have any other questions, please reply and let me know.

If you do not have anymore questions, please remember to rate my answer.

Let me know if you could set this up?

Just following up to find out if this issue is resolved or if you need further help.

Thank you,

Cory