Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would need help with Skype. Can you help me?

Customer Question
Hi! I would need help with...
Hi!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2016
Email technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi Vladimir, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

Can you tell me more about the issues you're having with Skype?

Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins