Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of my gmail account

Customer Question
I am locked out of my gmail account
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
15 minutes have passed an no response yet
1/20/2016
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. I do apologize for the delay.

Perhaps this link will help:

https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/2943007?hl=en.

It will give you several options for recovering your password. Just follow the screen prompts step by step. If you provided a cell phone number when creating the account, they will text you or call you. If you provided a recovery email address, they will send an email to that address containing a link to reset your password.

If you didn't provide an alternate email address or mobile phone number, you may still be able to access your email if you can remember the answers to your security questions.

If none of those options work, you still may be able to get in. You will be asked for details about how you used your account, people you emailed often, when the account was created, labels or filters you created - or other verifiable information. If you can answer these questions correctly, so Google can verify that you are indeed the owner of the account, you will be sent a link to reset your password.

When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you forget your password ***** the

future.

I would be happy to give you a call and walk through the process with you if that's preferable to you.

I already agreed to pay once. Do I have to pay again?