Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sign into my Microsoft account or outlook account…

Customer Question
I can't sign into my...
I can't sign into my Microsoft account or outlook account
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/20/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Ma'am just to clarify did this problem started after you changed the password ***** your Hotmail/outlook account?

Are you trying to access this email account using a computer if so which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,

Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to reset the password?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist