Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't sign into my Microsoft account or outlook account

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Ma'am just to clarify did this problem started after you changed the password ***** your Hotmail/outlook account?

Are you trying to access this email account using a computer if so which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,

Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to reset the password?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.