Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just trying to find out the city/state an email came from,

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** trying to find out the city/state an email came from, can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I'm trying to find my daughter, she won't tell me where she is, but she sent me an email. I reached out to the police, but they aren't much help. Can you please help? I'm really worried about her well being

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/20/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

email can sometimes be tracked, but not if its via gmail, or hotmail or something like that. Who is the email provider?