Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I get a contact support #5. What is tis error? Is it

Customer Question
I get a contact support...
I get a contact support #5. What is tis error ? Is it fixable?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/19/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Can you please give me more detail on the problem?

I have a zune 230 mb. Get nothing but an error code to contact support #5.

Did you contact the maker?

The error code suggest a harddrive failure -=(

you can try

1. Restart the Zune player. Set the hold switch to the unlocked position, and then press and hold the back button as you press the top of the Zune pad. When the Zune device begins to restart, you can release the buttons.