Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a gmail account named. Now, I had changed the

Customer Question
Hi, my name is *****...
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have a gmail account named***@******.***. Now, I had changed the password ***** long time ago, and I forgot it. Well, my recovery email was***@******.*** and my phone number was(###) ###-####but, that phone is not in service anymore, so I can't get a code for it. I also do not remember the exact dates for the login form, I have short term memory loss, so I do not know the contacts and all that. What do I do? I really need that account.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/19/2016
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

It sounds like you have exhausted all of the recovery options available. Please understand that there are multiple ways to verify your account and if you are not able to use any of them then nothing can be done. Did you fill out the recovery form that asks personal information about your account such as when it was created, who you email often, etc?