Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was helped by in your google support group...re retrieving…

Customer Question
I was helped by Paul...
I was helped by Paul in your google support group...re retrieving an e-mail address last deleted 14 months ago....he spent quite a bit of time but could not retrieve it and gave me a phone numb er(###) ###-#### ***** that number not valid....I need to get an e-mail address for Stanley Ashe of Tampa FL...his e-mail address began with stanashe but I cannot remember the number after his name, but his provider is g-mail.....he and his wife live in Tampa ....can you help me retrieve his e-mail address....I deleted all messages over 14 months ago and do not have his physical address either....I am concerned for him and his wife since the tornado and do not have any other way to contact him....
Leila Rosenbergf
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/18/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Looking at the white pages I only see one listing for Stanley Ashe of Tampa Florida and the phone number is

(###) ###-####/p>

Email address do not get listed online, but can you call the number and check id this is the person you are looking for please Leila.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Please return to your question here, I can call you if you wish?