Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is ***** ***** Hemmes. My welcome screen is not

Customer Question
This is ***** *****...

This is ***** ***** Hemmes. My welcome screen is not completing loading and has a formatting issue, Most of the page is artwork components on the left hand side of the page. I think I have AOL9.8.0 running on Windows 8.1. Rest of web works fine once I get [ast the welcome page.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Waiting doesn't help. Problem arose 3 days ago. The loading is very slow before halting. I suspect a slightly damaged update file if one was distributed in the last week with changes ot welcome page.

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

I can wait. Should I restore computer to a week ago before going the expert route?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/18/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

To confirm is this with the AOL Desktop program or AOL within your Web browser?

Please let me know.