Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Cannot send any AOL emails and at times cannot receive

Customer Question
mail.this has occurred since I...
Cannot send any AOL emails and at times cannot receive mail.this has occurred since I moved to optimum and two year old Mac book air had a shutdown.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/17/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Hm, i wounder if optimum would block aol messages, i doubt it.

With some issues like email, its best if I can remote in or do a call, that way i can take a closer look and exvhange priviate contact info such as my emaik which lets me better trouble shoot the situation.

Eh
Please cancel until Monday or. Later.Im too ill right now to continue.My phone is(###) ###-####

Sorry to hear you are sick, i will put phone call offer out for you to accept and will call you when you want me to.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist