Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am staying at an hotel in Johannesburg, and my email has

Customer Question

I am staying at an hotel in Johannesburg, and my email has been blocked for security reasons. I have been waiting for a code for three days so that I can unblock it. Can you help mr ? My mobile phone no is ********* and I live in the UK
William ********
email **************
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

If you are accessing your e-mail account from another country, you need to confirm you are the owner. It is a security feature used to protect e-mail accounts.

I checked your e-mail account "**********" and there are 2 ways of receiving a code:

1. by mobile phone

2. by recovery e-mail address that looks like ka*****@dial.pipex.com

If you didn't receive a code via phone, you can try with the recovery e-mail address option. Do you recognize the e-mail address ending in @dial.pipex.com, and can you access it?