Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not have a recovery email and it wont ley me Ada one…

Customer Question
I do not have a...
I do not have a recovery email and it wont ley me Ada one
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/17/2016
Email technician: Michael Hannigan, Email Expert replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

What is the email service with which you are having trouble?

In order to add a recovery email address to an account, you must first be able to log in. If you cannot log in, you will have to recover your password ***** a different way, if that is what you are trying to accomplish. If you can please provide additional information about what you are trying to do, I can provide you with more specific information.