Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Today I was told person overseas were into my email account…

Customer Question
today I was told person...
today I was told person overseas were into my email account and also today google took away my email responses. Why?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/16/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer a phone call or remote session to make things quicker and easier.

I don't want to pay for the answer to this question/. Why did google take away my email responses.

I'll go ahead and send this question to be closed. We don't answer questions for free.