Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I could not get e-mail on my I-phone or IPad. Opened my

Customer Question

I could not get e-mail on my I-phone or IPad. Opened my laptop (which is seldom used) and saw I had 40000 messages! However, I have lost the cord connecting my laptop to the phone jack. What should I do? Don't e-mail the answer, as I can't get it. I can get a text message at***@******.***. Thank you!
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I do not control whether you are emailed or whether you receive a text reply. Thats dependent upon the preferences you chose when you signed up with justanswer.com

What I can say is that you can use your mobile phone or your ipads browser to access justanswer, view my replies, and reply to me.

It may be best if you and I speak over the phone to try and solve the email issues, since you dont have email capabilities.

For that reason, I will send you an offer for phone support now. This offer is optional, and we can communicate via written communication instead if you prefer.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would prefer not to use the phone
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

As long as your able to view and read my replies, then we wouldnt necessarily need phone support.

Lets start with some basic questions.

On your ipad, what company is the email address with, that isnt working for you?

@gmail.com @yahoo.com @aol.com etc ( what does your email address end with after the @ sign )

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Verizon.net
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. And verizon couldnt help you~?

Question.. If you use your ipad or iphones browser and you go directly to this link

https://webmail.verizon.com/signin/Login.jsp?goto=https://webmail.verizon.com:443/signin/LdapBind.jsp

Will it let you sign into your verizon webmail using the current password ***** believe works?

If it will, then we know the account is working, and it can be accessed on your iphone and ipad. And that will let me know what to focus on to fix the issue.

So let me know whether this works or not~ Thank you.

Dustin S.