Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can not get my email on computer Will not open

Customer Question
Can not get my email...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/16/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly
1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for [email protected] yahoo.com?

3.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook,windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

4.Do you get any error message when you try to open this email?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.