Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I eliminate excess blue urls from received emails?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/16/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi David, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please tell me ore about your problem? What exactly are these "excess" blue urls? Are they links sent to you by your contacts?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

These are many lines like between the email text.
Lines like

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Are you replying from an email thread and you want to NOT include the past conversation to clean it up?

These are received emails with nuisance inserted url lines

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch your screen?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess