Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The left click on my mouse works only sporadically when i"m…

Customer Question
The left click on my...
The left click on my mouse works only sporadically when i"m in Gmail on my MAC all-in-one.. The right click is more consistent, but it is also unreliable. I can go to other pages, but in gmail, the mouse is very inconsistent, whether trying to open a message or a mailbox, or delete a message.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
1/16/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First, I need to know the version of mac osx you have installed. Heres how to check.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, whats the full name brand and model of your mouse..

Thank you for your response.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.