Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

While checking my e-mails on my iphone, somehow all my mail,

Customer Question

While checking my e-mails on my iphone, somehow all my mail, new and old, is erased. The inbox is empty. Thhe same thing shows on my lap top computer. How can I retrieve my e-mails.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Could you please tell me about your email service provider?

What operating system is installed on the laptop? mac or Windows?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Google chrome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aol
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

First of all, please login into your AOL webmail account:

Click the link and login:

https://mail.aol.com/

And check your emails there.

Also, please check Deleted Email/Trash and Spam section as well.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to login into your webmail account and find your lost emails? Please let me know. Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer was not a solution to my problem. To your question whether or not I was able to login into my webmail account and find my e-mails, I answered no, I can not. I don't see my answer in our communication. The conversation stopped there and I gave up. Now I see I am charged for $53 for nothing. Please drop this claim, otherwise I will have to rate you the poorest.