Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Please help i have lost my password google account. i have

Customer Question

please help i have lost my password ***** my google account. i have done everything i can to recover the password ***** keep being lead to the same pages, the first way i tried does not work as i do not have the same mobile phone number as i did when setting up my google account. The other way leads me to a form that askes me really specific questions that i can not awnser because i have had the account for a long time and don't need to log onto it very often.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer a phone call or remote session to make things quicker and easier.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Can you please give me more info, how long has this been happening? When was the last time you logged on?