Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Unable to send replies. All records of "SENT" mail

Customer Question

Unable to send replies.
All records of "SENT" mail disappeared.
No records of "INBOX" prior to 2016.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check/troubleshoot this for you directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay. Also My printer is still OFF line, even though Just answer told me problem was "Fixed"

I see you are already being assisted by other expert. It would be best to speak to your previous expert.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer a phone call or remote session to make things quicker and easier.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Are you still having problems?

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is Dustin.

I am intimately familiar with Thunderbird and have been working with it since version 1.0 in 2004.

It seems you are having a bit of difficulty communicating with our experts and staying on the same question page.

As far as payments, I will contact customer service once you reply to me, and make sure that any duplicate or multiple charges are submitted for cancellation.

The question at this point is, do you want to continue working this issue or not?

If so, Then to simply this process it would be best if you and I speak over the phone instead of trying to play tag on the question pages.

So when you can, please reply and let me know if youd like to work on this issue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.