Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Lyn, Deb received an email from Outlook saying that the mail

Customer Question

Customer: Lyn, Deb received an email from Outlook saying that the mail is being updated and how to fix it. I can't get the email account back on XP.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can't access the email account on the XP laptop.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I'll try back later, thanks, though.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer a phone call or remote session to make things quicker and easier.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

can you please tell me when this problem started?

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know when you get time and are back.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, i see you have been back. If you have further questions please do ask, if not please do rate my service.