Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have three categories with email addresses in Microsoft

Customer Question

I have three categories with email addresses in Microsoft Live Mail. When sent, each of them does not select or send all the names in its list.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid you $64.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
I will not use you again. I just lost $64 dollars.
This will be reported.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

It's an additional service, you only pay if satisfied.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly at no extra cost?

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403