Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When I click on the Windows icon to get into e-mail, etc. It

Customer Question

When I click on the Windows icon to get into e-mail, etc. It comes up with a message, There is a problem sending messages from***@******.***. check with your provider for more info. There is not a Respond icon on top of the page. I was receiving e-mail on that page, but not the last few days. I have to get into the internet ( firefox) to get any new e-mail. What do I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No

Okay. I will opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to assist without remote. Thanks

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

If the problem is still there, please tell me the name of the e-mail program you are having problems with.

For example: Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc.

Thanks,